Saturday, January 17, 2009

Special Thanks



To start this posting...I want to send a special thanks out to my sponsors!



Leopard Cycles



http://www.leopardcycles.com/

Leopard has been very generous to me and really helped jumpstart my triathlon and duathlon success with the bikes that they produce. My road bike, a Leopard CL1, was provided to me by the great guys over in California. I'm in the process up swapping out components to upgrade my Leopard right now. After taking the components off, I can't believe how light this frame is! Take a look at this thing, only 1 finger needed!!



Roy Grant over at Leopard was extremely generous and really stepped ahead of many other bike companies and put me on board as one of the few Leopard Cycles sponsored riders. This bike is like no other. The folks over at Leopard create an amazingly light, fast, responsive, and overall top notch bike at an incredible price. I will be posting a complete bike review on this ride so check back to see what this bike is all about. In the meantime..check out the bikes at www.leopardcycles.com . I guarantee you will find your dream bike and best yet...you can get custom colors for whatever suits you best. Top quality service along with top quality bikes makes Leopard a can't miss bike supplier.


And to make your mouth drool a little bit...take a look at Leopard's new TT bike. I guarantee you will think this thing is sharp!







TrainingBible Coaching





For the past few seasons Adam Zucco has been training me to reach my full potential. Everyone over at TrainingBible is well knowledged, smart, and very easy to communicate with. Adam's been a great coach and supplied me with a lot of knowledge in regards to the sport. Having a coach has helped me keep on track with training and stay motivated. There are days when I wake up and don't want to do a thing, but knowing that there is someone out there looking over my training and is able to see what I'm doing makes me get out there. A lot of my success over these past few years is from the work of Adam. I really can't thank him enough for all that he has done for me. If you're ever in need of a top notch coach who has a main goal of helping you improve..check out the website and get a hold of one of the coaches. They will definitely do everything and anything for you. Thanks for everthing Zucco.



PowerBar


http://www.powerbar.com/

Everything from recovery shakes, drinks, gels, clothing..you name it. I teamed up with PowerBar at the beginning of the 2008 season and loved every second of it. They have really been a huge help with my nutrition and their products are simply the best. I love getting my shipments of gels and bars every once in a while along with the clothing to train in. I'm looking forward to another season on board with them. If anyone ever needs a few samples..let me know!!



Dick Pond Athletics


www.dickpondathletics.com


I hopped onto the Dick Pond Racing team early in 2008. Their shoes and clothing are unbeatable. From the knowledgeable staff, group training runs, unbeatable prices, and endless racks of shoes to suit your foot, Dick Pond is easily the best around. After joining the team, they have supplied me with a lot of great products. I love just going over to the store to walk around and check out the new gear. I will be representing Dick Pond once again this season for my road races and possibly the addition of some tri related gear. Thanks again DP!


And last but not least...I'd like to welcome the addition of a few sponsors for the 2009 season!
I will update on them in the next post!!!


No comments: