Wednesday, January 2, 2013

2013- Bring it!

The start of of a new year....


With the start of a new year, I'm hoping to make a better commitment to my blog.  Looking through posts in the past, I think it would be nice to have an account of what I've done so that I can learn and improve on from what worked and hasn't worked.  

2012 was the most amazing year of my life.  Here are some highlights:

-MARRIED THE GIRL OF MY DREAMS IN OCTOBER!!! 

-Bought a new (old) house.  Did some renovations after buying it in March and moved in just before the wedding!

-Watched my now wife win the Milwaukee Marathon!

-Got to spend time with my whole family over the holidays in the sun

-Continue to work for a great company, Nestle, under the brand of PowerBar.  We have an incredible team and the brand is set up for some great things to come.  

-Was able to represent the USA at the Duathlon World Championships in France



For this year I will have new goals and focuses.  I've done some unstructured training after Duathlon Worlds and have just enjoyed some time off and focusing on my job at PowerBar.  I am still trying to figure out which races I hope / plan to do and will finalize that once I get more confirmation of a work schedule for 2013.  It looks like it will be a very busy year and I can't wait for it!




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello, I'm an amateur duathlete and I am a big fan of your talent and success. Do you plan on making more post in the near future? Perhaps some workouts?