Saturday, November 22, 2008

This is what happens when you run into a tree..




So yesterday..I'm over at the physical therapist office observing, and I get a call that my little bro Jason was injured at school. I run home, only to get stuck behind a big car accident, and it takes forever. I am late getting home and miss my other brother Alex getting home from school. He is all confused since nobody was home and goes over to the neighbors house. When I finally got home, we both drive over to the hospital to see this...








I guess Jason was playing football during recess and was pushed into a tree when running full speed. He hit it pretty hard and ended up knocked out on the ground. My aunt picked him up from school and brought him over to the ER so that he could get some CAT scans to make sure nothing was damaged. Luckily, there were no fractures, breaks, or bruises (to the brain). So now he is just in the recover process. Get well soon little bro.


No comments: