Saturday, November 29, 2008

Look what I found.

A few weeks ago I ran in a small 5k since there was some prize money involved. I wasn't sure if there would be a bunch of good runners there since it wasn't a too well known race, but I figured I might as well show up and see what happens. I ended up winning the race (and was able to coast in the last mile!) even though the winds were howling (hugeeee gusting winds). I took home the 200 dollar winning prize and completely forgot that there was a photographer that took my name. Well, I ended up searching for the photo, and this is what I found!.....




In other news, I competed in an indoor triathlon today to try and win a Keiser indoor bike. I will give more details later..so check back soon!

For now..its off to completing my grad school applications, sounds like fun huh?

No comments: